- Congress Venue
- Registration Fees and Details
- Key Dates
- Terms and Conditions of Attendance
- Scientific Programme
- Organizing Committee
- Distinguished Plenary Lectures
- Scientific Committees
- Abstract Submission
- Submitted Abstracts
- Paper Submission
- Presentation and Poster Preparation
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Student Paper Award
- Congress Dinner
- Conference Exhibition
- Conference Sponsorship
- Presentations should be prepared as a PPT or aPDF or Microsoft-Powerpoint compatible format.
- Please prepare you presentation slides in English (only)
- Please make sure to include the conference official logo within your presentation. The logo is here.
- Bring your presentation on your USB.
- Before the presentation - any time - you can check your USB with our dedicated technician in the Speaker´s ready room.
Posters will be shown in sequence on ad hoc screens according to the defined time slots. Each author is requested to stay close to his poster during the scheduled time in order to give possible explanations, if requested.
The screens will be on the vertical totems.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PREPARATION OF A POSTER
1. Open Power Point (Microsoft office)
2. Go to Design and Click on Slide size.
3. Select widescreen (9:16).
4. Enter the correct size in inches or cm for your slide:
5. Select “Ensure Fit” or “Maximize”. (If the presentation will fill in all the slide area, it will look the same for Fit and Maximize).
6. Save your slide as file .png or .jpg. The title must include your paper number and number - for ex. 888_Malcolm Crocker.
7. To be sure check the size of the file. (In MS Windows, right-mouse click, select Properties
and select Details).
UPLOADING OF THE POSTER
To upload your poster, click on “My Poster” menu item on the right side of the ICSV29 website.